Skip to main content

My Expanding Bookshelf Double Milestone Giveaway

happy taylor swift win yes yeah
Source

This week has I have hit a double milestone here at My Expanding Bookshelf. Not only did I hit 150 Bloglovin' followers, I also hit 200 Twitter followers! I can't believe it and would like to thank every single one of you for being a follower.

Source

So to celebrate, I'm giving one lucky winner the chance to win ANY BOOK of their choice up to the value of £10 from the Book Depository. This giveaway is INTERNATIONAL (as long as the Book Depository ships to your country) and will run until next Friday (15 April @ 12 a.m.).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Beginnings, The Friday 56 and Feature and Follow (10 April)

Book Beginnings is a meme hosted every Friday by  Rose City Reader  where you share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires.  Please remember to include the title of the book and the author’s name.

Top Ten Tuesdays: Summer Reads

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is top ten great beach/summer reads. I will read anything at any time of the year and I haven't been near a beach in six years so I'm just going to make a top ten of books I plan to read in the next month or so. Of course, there is a high probability that his may change slightly.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Give to Someone That Doesn't Like Reading (2 November 2021)

                  Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books I'd give to someone that doesn't like reading. It's a very short list this week but I'm basing it off my sister-in-law who doesn't read much but these are books she enjoyed.