Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: iPod Shuffle


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is and audio freebie. I have only just started listening to audiobooks this year. So instead of doing a bookish related post this week, I'm going to stick my iPod on shuffle and list the first 10 songs that generate. This could get embarrassing...

Best Day of My Life - American Authors

Drink With Me - Eddie Redmayne, Daniel Huttlestone & Les Miserables Cast

Together - Avril Lavigne

Blinding - Florence and the Machine

House of Cards - Madina Lake

End of Time - Beyonce

The One - Backstreet Boys

Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Rock of Ages Cast

Are You Ready For Love? - Elton John

The Gambler - Willie Nelson

Follow me via GoodreadsFacebookTwitterBloglovin and Pinterest.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. I love your list :D IT HAS THE BACKSTREET BOYS! :D I'm really not one for audiobooks though, so I also went with a music list this week. If you'd like to check it out, here's the link:
    https://mreadsbooks.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/ttt-2-songs-inspired-by-books/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list. I like the Rock of Ages one and Elton John too. :) The Avril Lavigne song is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what you did with the topic! Looks like you have good taste in music!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BSB FOR THE WIN!!! Love it! :D I also did a music topic this week! :D My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved that Florence and the Machine album. I think I had it on a constant loop for week. Usually I pick and choose when I'm listening to albums but every song was really good and worth listening to.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread 2016 Releases

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is my ten 2016 releases I meant to read but didn't get to.

Top Ten Tuesday: New-To-Me Authors 2016

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic top ten new-to-me authors read in 2016.