Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Picture Books I Own


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic all about visuals. So this includes graphic novels, comics and picture books. I haven't read any graphic novels or comics, so recommendations would be great here. So this week, I'm going to list the picture books I own. It's going to be a short one!

Watership Down


Follow me via Goodreads, Twitter, Bloglovin, and Pinterest.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. I've never read Watership Down but I've always been curious! I'd like to read an illustrated version, that would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watership Down is such a good book and I definitely recommend it. In fact I actually own to copies I love it so much! The pictures in this copy are absolutely stunning too.

      Delete
  2. The Harry Potter illustrated editions are just gorgeous. I love them so much!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not had a chance to read my copies yet, but I have had a guick flick through and I definitely agree with you. They are stunning!

      Delete
  3. I need to add the illustrated HP to my collection. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep looking at the illustrated HP books when I go shopping at costco and I really want to buy them but alas, the family needs food lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so lucky to get them on offer, but I hope you can get them soon because they are such beautiful books!

      Delete
  5. Nice list of books. I haven't read any of them.

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week:
    https://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2017/01/top-ten-tuesday-top-eleven-coffee-table.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post (23 January 2022)

            The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of  Caffeinated Reviewer . It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Give to Someone That Doesn't Like Reading (2 November 2021)

                  Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books I'd give to someone that doesn't like reading. It's a very short list this week but I'm basing it off my sister-in-law who doesn't read much but these are books she enjoyed.

Discussion: The Problem With My Local Library

I used to use my local library all the time when I was in school.  Source I even spent every lunchtime in my school's library. My friends and I were pupil librarians and we practically had the run of the whole library. And then, when I started University, the only library I had time for was the University library. And that wasn't an enjoyable experience. However, last summer I started going to my local library again. (I then had to stop again when I got my job.) And unfortunately, I was pretty disappointed.  Source The availability sucks. I can deal with books I want that are already out on loan. It's the complete lack of decent books the library has on its system that gets to me. All those months I went to the library last year and I never left with a book that was already on my TBR. I walked around that place looking at my Goodreads trying to find any book on that list. And I couldn't find any at all (except for the Classics). To be honest, I ...