Skip to main content

The Sunday Post (31 July 2022)

                

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

So, once again I disappeared for a while. Thankfully only 3 months this time. But to be honest, it was mainly because I just wasn't reading, and there's no point trying to force myself to read just to get blog posts up as that just makes me resent reading and I definitely don't want that!

So what have I been up to over the last 3 months? Quite honestly I'm not really sure. I can't think of anything major that has happened. I've just been plodding along like usual seeing family, binge-watching TV, and not reading. I don't watch TV often (at least not binging) but I've managed to make my way through Heartstopper, Big Boys, Young Royals, old episodes of Gogglebox and I've started Umbrella Academy. I've also been doing a bit of stuff around the house and a few personal crises along the way.

Last Week on the Blog

Nothing

This Week on the Blog

I'm just going to see what happens...

What I Read Over the Last Week

Red, White & Royal Blue cover art

Currently Reading

Nothing currently

What I Plan to Read This Week

Book Haul

I only got the FairyLoot books this week so won't share yet.

Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovinInstagram and Email.


Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. Sometimes our interests change. I think it's great that you realize that if you force yourself to read, you'll end up resenting it. I think a lot of book bloggers do force themselves until they burnout. I hope you enjoy binge watching your shows and, hopefully, you'll want to start reading again soon.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I want to read Heartstoppers soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I loved the Heartstopper TV show, and now I need to read the books.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread 2016 Releases

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is my ten 2016 releases I meant to read but didn't get to.

Top Ten Tuesday: Underrated Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten underrated books I've read over the past two years.