Skip to main content

August Plans (2022)

This month is a bit sporadic in terms of genre, but I hoping it will be helpful after not reading much the last few months...

TBR


Historical / Sci-fi / Thriller

IG Scroll / Recent Purchase / <300 Pages

So, I'm really looking forward to The Undertaking of Hart and Mercy and the Nirvana book. Not quite as keen on Baby Doll, but it's been on so many TBRs that I need to get it read!

Planned Posts

So after the last few months I'm not planned at all, but I'm hoping to get these posted at some point.

Reviews:

A Lesson in Vengeance, Victoria Lee

Nettle & Bone, T Kingfisher

The Girl Who Fell Beneath the Sea, Axie Oh

Other:

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Set In Places I'd Love to Visit

Top Ten Tuesday: Hilarious Book Titles

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Love That Were Written Over 10 Years Ago


Follow me via Goodreads, Twitter, Bloglovin, Instagram and Email.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. I like the sound of The Undertaking of Hart and Mercy. I hope August is a great reading month for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post (23 January 2022)

            The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of  Caffeinated Reviewer . It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Give to Someone That Doesn't Like Reading (2 November 2021)

                  Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books I'd give to someone that doesn't like reading. It's a very short list this week but I'm basing it off my sister-in-law who doesn't read much but these are books she enjoyed.

Top Ten Tuesday: Favourite Books of 2022 (3 January 2023)

                                                 Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is favourite books of 2022. So in no particular order...