Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Auto-Buy Authors


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is the top ten auto-buy authors. I don't really have that many auto-buy authors, I tend to just pick up what looks good, so this list will probably be quite short.
J.R.R. Tolkien
J.R.R Tolkien
Obviously Tolkien won't be releasing any more books but I have five of his books so far and I want them all - it's a gradual process.

Nicholas Sparks
Nicholas Sparks
I only have four of his books so far but when I see one at a good price (or even not) I will buy it.

Jodi Picoult
Jodi Picoult
Not so much now, but a few years back I bought all of her most recent books - I think I have about six.

Well... this is awkward... but that's them all at the moment... either that or my brain is fried as I'm currently choked up with the flu.


Follow me via Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, and Pinterest.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. did you hear that a "new" Tolkien book is releasing soon? My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I did hear about it somewhere... Something is at the back of my mind I just can't quite remember.

      Delete
  2. I don't really auto-buy any authors either, but there are some who I auto-look-at, if you see what I mean!

    Here's my TTT

    Claire @ Book Blog Bird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I totally understand what you mean!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post (23 January 2022)

            The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of  Caffeinated Reviewer . It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Give to Someone That Doesn't Like Reading (2 November 2021)

                  Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books I'd give to someone that doesn't like reading. It's a very short list this week but I'm basing it off my sister-in-law who doesn't read much but these are books she enjoyed.

Top Ten Tuesday: Favourite Books of 2022 (3 January 2023)

                                                 Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is favourite books of 2022. So in no particular order...