Skip to main content

January Plans (2022)

This month is quite a nice sized TBR, and I'm off work until the 5th so I'm hoping I'll be able to get a great headstart.

TBR


BBC 100 Books to Read / Fantasy / TBR Jar / Pet Pick

Goodreads TBR sorted to random / Physical book / Goodreads feed scroll

Looks like I'm starting off the year with a very eclectic reading month - 2 fantasies, a romance, a historical, a thriller, a graphic novel and a biography. I definitely think this might be one of the easier months as if I don't fancy a specific genre I'm bound to have another of these books that I'll fancy.

Planned Posts

So after pretty much acing my planned posts for December and being a head of myself, I've reverted back to not really having a clue what I'll post next...

Reviews:

Nothing scheduled yet...

Other:

December Wrap-Up

2022 Reading Goals

2021 Reading Wrap-Up


Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovinInstagram and Email.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. You have some great books on your TBR, hope you enjoy them all

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books To Read if You Love History (16 November 2021)

                      Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books to read if you love freebie, so I'm going with books to read if you love history.

The Sunday Post (13 November)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.