Skip to main content

I got Twitter!

As the title suggests... I FINALLY GOT TWITTER! You can now follow me @myexpandingbook.


I've been meaning to do so since I first started this blog in February but I kept putting it off. Mainly because I've been so busy. But also because I have no idea how to use Twitter.

Image result for i have no idea what i'm doing

Therefore, any hints and tips any of you lovely people can offer would also be greatly appreciated.


On a side note, as you can see I've made a few (a lot) of changes to my blog design. I'm still not one hundred percent sure if I like it and I'm trying to make myself a snazzy banner but any feedback would also be great.


Follow me via Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin and Pinterest and also via email to myexpandingbookshelf@gmail.com. 


Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. Great! Congrats on your new Twitter account! :) I just followed you and added you in GR :)

    Donita @ My Random Book thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Thanks! I'm so glad to finally be on it now!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on joining Twitter! I'll go follow you now. :b
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELCOME TO THE TWITTERVERSE :)
    I'll follow you now♥
    I also like your blog design SO much!

    Jumana @ Books by Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm still not sure how to use it but I'll get there haha!

      I'm also still not sure about my design but I definitely like the green and orange.

      Delete
  4. Welcome to Twitter! :D I'm following you.

    I really like your blog design too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post (23 January 2022)

            The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of  Caffeinated Reviewer . It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Give to Someone That Doesn't Like Reading (2 November 2021)

                  Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books I'd give to someone that doesn't like reading. It's a very short list this week but I'm basing it off my sister-in-law who doesn't read much but these are books she enjoyed.

Discussion: The Problem With My Local Library

I used to use my local library all the time when I was in school.  Source I even spent every lunchtime in my school's library. My friends and I were pupil librarians and we practically had the run of the whole library. And then, when I started University, the only library I had time for was the University library. And that wasn't an enjoyable experience. However, last summer I started going to my local library again. (I then had to stop again when I got my job.) And unfortunately, I was pretty disappointed.  Source The availability sucks. I can deal with books I want that are already out on loan. It's the complete lack of decent books the library has on its system that gets to me. All those months I went to the library last year and I never left with a book that was already on my TBR. I walked around that place looking at my Goodreads trying to find any book on that list. And I couldn't find any at all (except for the Classics). To be honest, I ...