Skip to main content

Teaser Tuesday (21 July)


 TeaserTuesdays2014e

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
This weeks Teaser comes from page 22 of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey:


"What's your story, Big Chief? You look like Sittin' Bull on a sitdown strick."






Follow me via Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin and Pinterest and also via email to myexpandingbookshelf@gmail.com.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. Interesting teaser. I've never read the book but have heard of it. My teaser this week comes from the urban fantasy Magic Lost Trouble Found by Lisa Shearin. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an unusual book to say the least.

      Delete
  2. I LOVED this when I read back in the dark ages. Hope you like it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a strange book so far but I do like it

      Delete
  3. Excellent choice -- have read this one a couple of times, and seen the movie a few times as well. Mine: Inferno by Dan Brown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only seen parts of the movie and I don't really remember it all too well.

      Delete
  4. I read this years ago. Such a good book!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Beginnings, The Friday 56 and Feature and Follow (10 April)

Book Beginnings is a meme hosted every Friday by  Rose City Reader  where you share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires.  Please remember to include the title of the book and the author’s name.

Top Ten Tuesdays: Summer Reads

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is top ten great beach/summer reads. I will read anything at any time of the year and I haven't been near a beach in six years so I'm just going to make a top ten of books I plan to read in the next month or so. Of course, there is a high probability that his may change slightly.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Give to Someone That Doesn't Like Reading (2 November 2021)

                  Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books I'd give to someone that doesn't like reading. It's a very short list this week but I'm basing it off my sister-in-law who doesn't read much but these are books she enjoyed.