Skip to main content

The Sunday Post (29 November)

Sunday Post
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Last week was quite a quiet week again. I did manage to get some more Christmas shopping done so I'm getting there. I had a brilliant night shopping on Thursday with my brothers girlfriend too. Although I didn't actually get any Christmas presents and just shopped for myself... woops! And I also had a great night out on Saturday night, but I was suffering again on the Sunday. Apart from that I really can't remember what else I done last week.

Last Week on the Blog:

This Week on the Blog:

Tuesday - Top Ten Tuesday: Top ten debut novels I'm looking forward to in 2016
Thursday - ARC Review: Without You, Lindsay Detwiler
Friday - Feature & Follow: If I could write a book, what genre would it be?

What I Read Last Week:

Without You

Currently Reading:

The Night Circus

What I Plan to Read  Next  Week:

A Christmas Carol

Book Haul:

Nothing this week! Saving money.



Follow me via Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, and Pinterest.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. I'm terrible at buying things for myself when I go out to buy presents for others XD I hope you have a great week (and enjoy Night Circus because I've heard it's awesome!)

    Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/movie-review-mockingjay-part-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been too bad lately with buying things for myself now! And I'm still trying to read Night Circus - it's an odd book.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post (23 January 2022)

            The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of  Caffeinated Reviewer . It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Give to Someone That Doesn't Like Reading (2 November 2021)

                  Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books I'd give to someone that doesn't like reading. It's a very short list this week but I'm basing it off my sister-in-law who doesn't read much but these are books she enjoyed.

Discussion: The Problem With My Local Library

I used to use my local library all the time when I was in school.  Source I even spent every lunchtime in my school's library. My friends and I were pupil librarians and we practically had the run of the whole library. And then, when I started University, the only library I had time for was the University library. And that wasn't an enjoyable experience. However, last summer I started going to my local library again. (I then had to stop again when I got my job.) And unfortunately, I was pretty disappointed.  Source The availability sucks. I can deal with books I want that are already out on loan. It's the complete lack of decent books the library has on its system that gets to me. All those months I went to the library last year and I never left with a book that was already on my TBR. I walked around that place looking at my Goodreads trying to find any book on that list. And I couldn't find any at all (except for the Classics). To be honest, I ...