Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'm No Longer Interested in Reading


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week's topic is ten books books I'm no longer interested in reading. I've actually just had a clear-out of books and I can't remember all of the books I cleared from my physical and Goodreads shelves, so there is just a two this week...

Cannery Row
This was a school book that I obviously forgot to read or take back (oops), so now I just don't think I will read it.

Silent Kill (Extreme, #4)
I won this in a Goodreads giveaway a few years ago, but now I'm just not interested in war books.


Follow me via Goodreads, Twitter, Bloglovin, Instagram and Pinterest.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. I've seen Steinbeck on a few lists today. Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read Steinbeck actually, but it doesn't seem like it would appeal to me either. I'm not good with classics though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post (23 January 2022)

            The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of  Caffeinated Reviewer . It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Give to Someone That Doesn't Like Reading (2 November 2021)

                  Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books I'd give to someone that doesn't like reading. It's a very short list this week but I'm basing it off my sister-in-law who doesn't read much but these are books she enjoyed.

Top Ten Tuesday: Memorable Things Characters Have Said (9 November 2021)

                    Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is memorable things characters have said.