Skip to main content

Books I Said I'd Read in Winter...

So, ahead of tomorrow's Top Ten Tuesday post, Books on My Spring TBR, this is a follow-up to the Books on My Winter TBR post to see how I managed. I started actually planning my monthly TBR around that time so it will be interesting to see how successful this was...


I have not read this and I do not have an excuse... 

Same as above.

I read this and enjoyed it, hoping to get to the rest of the series soon.

Read this and it was really interesting. Difficult and slow going at times though.

Did not read and will now be waiting until next winter to think about it

Same as above

Did not read, but need to finish this series soon.

As above

Still haven't continued this series...

Read this and really enjoyed myself!

So 3 books finished out of the 10 is pitiful. I am ashamed... I really need to get those series finished though!

Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovinInstagram and Email.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. Nothing to be ashamed about! Priorities change and life gets in the way. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I NEED to Finish

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is a freebie. So, looking at the past topics, I have decided to go for Top Ten Series I NEED to Finish.

Top Ten Tuesday: Underrated Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten underrated books I've read over the past two years.