Skip to main content

February Wrap Up (2022)

I have had another brilliant reading month. I'm so happy with how much I was able to read considering it was the shortest month! The blog on the other hand, I still wish I had had the time to do more...

Books Read

I read a total of 8 books and 2,367 pages.




Average rating

4.1 - I'm so happy with this! I'm carrying on the same standard as January and it makes me feel so happy that I'm really starting to choose books that I'm really enjoying.

Most Read Source

Owned - Continuing to get through that TBR!

Most Read Format

Physical - Doesn't surprise me at all. But I do need to really start getting to all my Netgalley books...

Most Read Genre

Fantasy - So it's starting to look like I'm primarily a fantasy reader given the last few months. This kind of surprises me a bit, I thought I was more of a contemporary reader these days.

Most Read Age Range

Adult - Again, doesn't surprise me.

Favourite read

I absolutely loved this book. There's just something so nostalgic about Billy. I have so many memories of watching him on TV. This was always going to be up there for that alone.




Worst read

So, The Last Wish was still a decent read. It just so happened that I read better. I did enjoy the characters and the world-building and the plots, but I just felt there was something missing.

Blog posts

Reviews:

The Storyteller, Dave Grohl

The Year of the Reaper, Makiia Lucier

My Dear Hamilton, Stephanie Dray & Laura Kamoie

Windswept & Interesting, Billy Connolly

Top Ten Tuesday:

Books with Character Names in the Title

Books with the Word Love in the Title

Books Too Good to Review Properly


Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovinInstagram and Email.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. I love Billy Connolly!! One of my all-time favorite comedians! That'd be a gas for sure! YOu really did a great job, and I hope March is even better for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I NEED to Finish

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is a freebie. So, looking at the past topics, I have decided to go for Top Ten Series I NEED to Finish.

Top Ten Tuesday: Underrated Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten underrated books I've read over the past two years.