Skip to main content

February Plans (2023)

February is another mix of genres - a few romances, a couple fantasies and some non-fiction. Really not sure how much I'll be able to read as I've a few things on this month, so we'll just need to wait and see.

TBR


Goodreads Scroll / Romance / Next in Series

Random Letter - A / Reread / Physical

Historical / Series Continue / 52 Book Club Challenge Pick

I think I'm most looking forward to One Last Stop and rereading Mockingjay so I can tick that series off. But I'm also pretty buzzing to reread Braveheart.

Planned Posts

Still not doing great with planning at the moment, but hoping to get better once life settles down a bit...

Reviews:

Elektra, Jennifer Saint

Other:

A few Top Ten Teusday posts, and I'll need to see what else.


Follow me via Goodreads, Twitter, Bloglovin, Instagram and Email.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. I still have One Last Stop on my bookshelf and haven't read it yet. I'll be interested to hear what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I still haven't managed to read One Last Stop, hopefully soon though

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post (23 January 2022)

            The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of  Caffeinated Reviewer . It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Give to Someone That Doesn't Like Reading (2 November 2021)

                  Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books I'd give to someone that doesn't like reading. It's a very short list this week but I'm basing it off my sister-in-law who doesn't read much but these are books she enjoyed.

Discussion: The Problem With My Local Library

I used to use my local library all the time when I was in school.  Source I even spent every lunchtime in my school's library. My friends and I were pupil librarians and we practically had the run of the whole library. And then, when I started University, the only library I had time for was the University library. And that wasn't an enjoyable experience. However, last summer I started going to my local library again. (I then had to stop again when I got my job.) And unfortunately, I was pretty disappointed.  Source The availability sucks. I can deal with books I want that are already out on loan. It's the complete lack of decent books the library has on its system that gets to me. All those months I went to the library last year and I never left with a book that was already on my TBR. I walked around that place looking at my Goodreads trying to find any book on that list. And I couldn't find any at all (except for the Classics). To be honest, I ...