Skip to main content

March Plans (2023)

March is another month with a variety of genres. I do feel like I'm leaning towards easy quick reads such as romance at the moment, but I'm hoping the variety keeps things interesting.

TBR


Non-fiction / Random Colour - Yellow / Newest on TBR

<300 Pages / Classic / Goodreads Choice Winner

Series Continue / Book Club Challenge Pick

I think my main priority for March is to finally read Heart of the Sun Warrior. I was supposed to read that in January but just never had a chance as I was in a funny reading mood. I'm also looking forward to The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes and The Opposite of Butterfly Hunting.

Planned Posts

At this point, if I manage to even post one thing it will be a win...

Reviews:

Elektra, Jennifer Saint

The Last Tale of the Flower Bride, Roshani Chokshi

Spice Road, Maiya Ibrahim

Other:

A few Top Ten Tuesday posts, and I'll need to see what else.


Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovinInstagram and Email.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. Lessons in Chemistry is fairly quick. I hope you enjoy Heart of the Sun warrior

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still waiting on my hold coming through from the library for Lessons in Chemistry so hopefully soon!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Underrated Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten underrated books I've read over the past two years.

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I NEED to Finish

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is a freebie. So, looking at the past topics, I have decided to go for Top Ten Series I NEED to Finish.