Skip to main content

February Wrap-Up (2023)

I'm quite happy with my reading for February. I didn't quite read what I planned to as I decided to join the FairyLoot readalongs rather than read my actual TBR, but I'm more than happy about that. At least I'm reading!

Books Read

I read a total of 7 books, which came to a total of 2,045 pages and 13:04 hours of audiobooks. 



Average rating

4 - Of the books finished I averaged a rating of 4, which I think is pretty good. If I could always average a 4 I'd be more than happy.

Most Read Source

Library/Book Box - This month was a surprise with a tie between Library and Book Box as my most read source. I read 3 of each. At least the Book Box books do help reduce my physical TBR.

Most Read Format

Physical - 6 of them were physical which makes sense as it's always been my most read format.

Most Read Genre

Fantasy - This is normal, but what isn't quite so normal is that there was only 3. I read more of a variety of genres this month.

Most Read Age Range

Adult - Pretty standard for me these days with 6 books read being adult.

Favourite read

Dolly Parton - I am in love with this book. I definitely recommend listening to the audiobook over physically reading. There are little clips of Dolly songs and Dolly narrates her story perfectly. I laughed and cried whilst reading.                                    


Worst read

I was intrigued to begin with but I just struggled to want to pick it up and really was a bit bored.                                                                                                              



Reviews:

I was in a bit of a blogging slump so nothing posted.

Top Ten Tuesday:

I was in a bit of a blogging slump so nothing posted.

Other:

I was in a bit of a blogging slump so nothing posted.


Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovinInstagram and Email.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Underrated Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten underrated books I've read over the past two years.

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I NEED to Finish

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is a freebie. So, looking at the past topics, I have decided to go for Top Ten Series I NEED to Finish.