Skip to main content

The Sunday Post (12 March 2023)

                        

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

It's been quite a busy week this week. I've started to get back onto a proper roll with blogging thanks to the scheduling and time blocking I mentioned last week. However, I have also accidently overwritten a previous review with my most recent review... so that was frustrating! I also had both a dental appointment and a hair appointment this week. Thankfully, the dental appointment means I'm now out of pain after trying to figure things out for 4 months, and it's always nice to get a hair refresh.

Last Week on the Blog

This Week on the Blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Spring TBR
Book Review: The Last Tale of the Flower Bride, Roshani Chokshi

What I Read Last Week


Currently Reading

What I Plan to Read This Week

Book Haul

Just my February YA FaiyLoot book so I won't share it yet.

Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovinInstagram and Email.


Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. I'm glad the dental appointment went well. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that the dental appointment went well! I just had a dental appointment a few weeks ago and I'm glad that I got some work done on my teeth.

    Here’s my Sunday Post

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had Heart of the Sun Warrior on my TBR for a while.....might be time to move it up. Have a terrific week.
    Terrie @ Bookshelf Journeys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really good sequel, but not as good as the first book.

      Delete
  4. I hope you enjoy The Sun Warrior. Looks like you had a productive week

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Underrated Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten underrated books I've read over the past two years.

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I NEED to Finish

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is a freebie. So, looking at the past topics, I have decided to go for Top Ten Series I NEED to Finish.