Skip to main content

Feature and Follow (4 September)

Increase Blog Followers
The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!
The featured blog this week is Newbie Librarians.

GFCbloglovin

This week’s Question:
Name a movie that you would have loved to read as a book (that is not a book already obviously).

So, it seems that most movies I watch are actually based on a book... so this was a really hard question to answer....

But I think I'm going to go with A Knight's Tale.
Image result for a knight's tale
It's my brother and I's go to film when we're really bored and it's one that I remember exactly where I was when I first watched it. I absolutely adore the film and would love to be able to read it.

I know the film does get it's title from Chaucer's Canterbury Tales and I hear that they aren't actually similar plot wise (but I haven't read Canterbury Tales so I don't know).



Follow me via Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin and Pinterest (though I’m not very good at using it) and also via email to myexpandingbookshelf@gmail.com. 


Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. Great choice! I had such a hard time coming up with an answer for this question!

    New follower via GFC!
    Kristen @ One Chapter Ahead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know! It's such a hard question!

      Delete
  2. That's would be a good movie to book! I am a new follower via GFC. My blog is http://ponderingtheprose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hoppin' through! New follower bloglovin' Here's my FFF: http://wp.me/p5Q4Dh-Or

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Beginnings, The Friday 56 and Feature and Follow (10 April)

Book Beginnings is a meme hosted every Friday by  Rose City Reader  where you share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires.  Please remember to include the title of the book and the author’s name.

Top Ten Tuesdays: Summer Reads

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is top ten great beach/summer reads. I will read anything at any time of the year and I haven't been near a beach in six years so I'm just going to make a top ten of books I plan to read in the next month or so. Of course, there is a high probability that his may change slightly.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Give to Someone That Doesn't Like Reading (2 November 2021)

                  Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books I'd give to someone that doesn't like reading. It's a very short list this week but I'm basing it off my sister-in-law who doesn't read much but these are books she enjoyed.