Skip to main content

Feature and Follow (11 December)

Increase Blog Followers
The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

The featured blogs this week are Booklover Circumspect 4 and Billbrarian.

GFCbloglovin

This week’s Question:
What's your favourite non-bookish website hangout?

This is a hard one! Well, I probably spend most of my time of Facebook, but I also spend a lot of time on Youtube too. I also go on New Look quite a bit though I shouldn't as I don't need to spend any more money on clothes.



Follow me via Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, and Pinterest. 


Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. Just stopping by to say hello. I'm a new follower.
    http://theresaraymer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Beginnings, The Friday 56 and Feature and Follow (10 April)

Book Beginnings is a meme hosted every Friday by  Rose City Reader  where you share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires.  Please remember to include the title of the book and the author’s name.

Top Ten Tuesdays: Summer Reads

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is top ten great beach/summer reads. I will read anything at any time of the year and I haven't been near a beach in six years so I'm just going to make a top ten of books I plan to read in the next month or so. Of course, there is a high probability that his may change slightly.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Give to Someone That Doesn't Like Reading (2 November 2021)

                  Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books I'd give to someone that doesn't like reading. It's a very short list this week but I'm basing it off my sister-in-law who doesn't read much but these are books she enjoyed.