Skip to main content

COYER Winter 2015 Challenge Sign Up

hosted by Berls, Michelle and Stormi!

I joined my first COYER last summer and had such great fun (and read so much) that I decided to return to COYER this winter.

COYER (Clean Out Your E-reads) is hosted by Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun, Michelle @ Because Reading and Stormi @ Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My! and is is a great way to get caught up on a massive TBR. It's Going Back to Basics this time around and only ebooks and audiobooks count and they must be free. The challenge runs from 19 December to 4 March.

My Goals



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread 2016 Releases

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is my ten 2016 releases I meant to read but didn't get to.

Top Ten Tuesday: New-To-Me Authors 2016

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic top ten new-to-me authors read in 2016.