Skip to main content

The Sunday Post (1 May 2022)

               

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

It was back to work this week after my annual leave so I've been kept busy catching up. Other than that it's been quite a quiet week. I did go to the pub quiz with my parents and we got 24/40 which wasn't too bad. I'm also dog sitting this weekend so hopefully, I'll be able to get a lot of reading done.

Last Week on the Blog

This Week on the Blog

Book Review: A Lesson in Vengeance, Victoria Lee
Top Ten Tuesday: One-Word Reviews for the Last 10 Books I Read
April Wrap-Up

What I Read Over the Last Week

Currently Reading

What I Plan to Read This Week

Book Haul

I only got the FairyLoot and Illumicrate books this week so won't share yet.

Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovinInstagram and Email.


Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. One of these days, I'll dive into The Witcher series books. I hope you'll have a great reading month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice week of reading. I'm intrigued by The Girl Who Fell Beneath the Sea, can't wait to see your review of that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy all of these. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to read The Witcher series at some point, mostly so I can watch the Netflix series, lol. I hope you have a good week.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pub quiz sounds like so much fun! And The Girl Who Fell Beneath the Sea looks and sounds lovely. It's definitely on my radar. Have a lovely week, and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to get to reading The Witcher series. The Girl Who Fell Beneath the Sea has such a beautiful cover, I look forward to hearing how you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread 2016 Releases

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is my ten 2016 releases I meant to read but didn't get to.

Top Ten Tuesday: New-To-Me Authors 2016

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic top ten new-to-me authors read in 2016.