Skip to main content

May Plans (2022)

Bit of a change in genre for this month...

TBR


Thriller / Pet Pick / TBR Jar

Gifted / Netgalley / Science Fiction
Standalone

Not nearly as many fantasy reads, and more of a contemporary feel. I'm quite looking forward to the change though.

Planned Posts

Same story as the past few months... not nearly as planned as I want to be...

Reviews:

Nettle & Bone, T Kingfisher

The Girl Who Fell Beneath the Sea, Axie Oh

Other:

Top Ten Tuesday: One-Word Reviews for the Last 10 Books I Read

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Was So Excited to Get, But Still Haven't Read

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Quote Freebie

Top Ten Tuesday: Comfort Reads


Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovinInstagram and Email.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. I enjoy fantasy, but I find that it's so intense sometimes. I concentrate on contemporary now as it's easier on my brain, most of the time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread 2016 Releases

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is my ten 2016 releases I meant to read but didn't get to.

Top Ten Tuesday: Underrated Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten underrated books I've read over the past two years.