Skip to main content

August Plans (2022)

This month is a bit sporadic in terms of genre, but I hoping it will be helpful after not reading much the last few months...

TBR


Historical / Sci-fi / Thriller

IG Scroll / Recent Purchase / <300 Pages

So, I'm really looking forward to The Undertaking of Hart and Mercy and the Nirvana book. Not quite as keen on Baby Doll, but it's been on so many TBRs that I need to get it read!

Planned Posts

So after the last few months I'm not planned at all, but I'm hoping to get these posted at some point.

Reviews:

A Lesson in Vengeance, Victoria Lee

Nettle & Bone, T Kingfisher

The Girl Who Fell Beneath the Sea, Axie Oh

Other:

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Set In Places I'd Love to Visit

Top Ten Tuesday: Hilarious Book Titles

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Love That Were Written Over 10 Years Ago


Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovinInstagram and Email.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. I like the sound of The Undertaking of Hart and Mercy. I hope August is a great reading month for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread 2016 Releases

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is my ten 2016 releases I meant to read but didn't get to.

Top Ten Tuesday: Underrated Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten underrated books I've read over the past two years.