Skip to main content

Monthly Summary - March 2015

Books I have read this month (follow links to reviews):

Books Bought (follow links to Goodreads):

Books borrowed*:

*I would like to add that I actually went to the library for the first time in years.  It had been so long that my library card had inactivated... I blame university taking up the past 4 years of my reading time.

Goodreads First Reads:
All Is Bright: A Short StoryInto the DarknessStardust

So far this year I have read 11 books.

As of now, my TBR list is sitting at 268 books.  I really need to start working on lowering this.  I've bought/received quite a bit this month... therefore I am going to try to stop myself from buying an more books until my birthday... in August... that is going to be a struggle.  However, it may help lower by TBR list.

I have also set up a Facebook page for My Expanding Bookshelf.  It would be great if you could give it a Like (and maybe even Share it).  I will be using it to announce up-coming book reviews, give updates on what I'm reading and sharing book news.

I am now the proud owner of a brand new, shiny tablet and have downloaded the Kindle app for Android onto it.  Now I can read far more eBooks than I could before.  I will now accept books for review in eBook format.



Follow me via GoodreadsFacebookBloglovin and Pinterest (though I’m not very good at using it) and also via email to myexpandingbookshelf@gmail.com


Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread 2016 Releases

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is my ten 2016 releases I meant to read but didn't get to.

Top Ten Tuesday: New-To-Me Authors 2016

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic top ten new-to-me authors read in 2016.