Skip to main content

March Plans (2022)

This month is another short TBR, but I'm actually quite unsure about how I'll do...

TBR


Start a series / Next in series / Newest TBR

BBC read / Contemporary

I feel like this month is going to be a bit of a change of pace. I've chosen Oryx and Crake as it's a library book, but I'm not too sure why I decided to take it out, and The Subtle Knife will let me get one more step to finishing my re-read of the series. I'm not really sure what I'll think of The Midwife's Confession too much - this is on my I have to read by the end of the year list as I've had it for around 10 years and still not read it.

Planned Posts

Once again I have next to nothing planned for March... I really need to get my act together!

Reviews:

Talk Bookish to Me, Kate Bromley

The Leviathan, Rosie Andrews

Safety in Numbers, Sophie Penhaligon

Blood Scion, Deborah Falaye

Other:

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Have Enjoyed But Not Mentioned on My Blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Spring TBR


Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovinInstagram and Email.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. You have a lot of great reading planned for March. I hope you love them all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books To Read if You Love History (16 November 2021)

                      Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books to read if you love freebie, so I'm going with books to read if you love history.

The Sunday Post (20 November)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.