I love that you read a variety of genres....there's all sorts of interesting books here. I love (and may just steal) the words forgettable and bonkers! Great words! See mine here: https://www.bookshelfjourneys.com/post/ttt-one-word-reviews
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Reviewer . It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books I'd give to someone that doesn't like reading. It's a very short list this week but I'm basing it off my sister-in-law who doesn't read much but these are books she enjoyed.
Whimisical stories are so much fun!
ReplyDeleteMy post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-one-word-reviews-for-the-last-ten-books-i-read/
Mindblowing and whimsical! You picked some great adjectives for this week's TTT. :D
ReplyDeleteI love your word choices and I agree with the "meh" assessment of LWW.
ReplyDeleteMy TTT
Nice choices. I love the word bonkers!
ReplyDeleteGreat work! Lisa @ https://hopewellslibraryoflife.wordpress.com/2022/05/03/top-ten-tuesday-one-word-reviews-for-the-last-ten-books-i-read/
ReplyDeleteI love that you read a variety of genres....there's all sorts of interesting books here. I love (and may just steal) the words forgettable and bonkers! Great words! See mine here: https://www.bookshelfjourneys.com/post/ttt-one-word-reviews
ReplyDelete