Skip to main content

The Sunday Post (Late Edition) (6 March)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

It's been another quiet week this week, I didn't really do too much. However, I finally finished reading Wicked! It only took me nearly 2 weeks haha! Apart from that, I went to a friend's Candle Party and spent time with both my grannies and my mum on Mother's Day.

Last Week on the Blog


This Week on the Blog

Monday - Book Review: Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West (The Wicked Years #1), Gregory Maguire
Tuesday - Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I Love and Hate
Thursday - Book Review: The Notebook, Nicholas Sparks

Around the Blogosphere

Shannon @ It Starts at Midnight asks Commenting: Nice or Necessary?
Amber @ The Book Bratz tells us Why She Doesn't Like Physical Books Anymore.
Jolien @ The Fictional Reader wonders If Her Mood Reading Affect the Format She Reads In?

What I Read Last Week

Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West

Currently Reading

The Notebook

What I Plan to Read This Week

Mr Mercedes

Book Haul

Bought

Son of a Witch (The Wicked Years #2)

Netgalley

West: A From The Wreckage NovelThe Square Root of Summer


Follow me via GoodreadsFacebookTwitterBloglovin and Pinterest.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. New follower! Quiet weeks are really nice sometimes. Enjoy your new books!

    SP
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know
    Also, you should check out my Blogoversary Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and I agree that quiet weeks are great.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Feature and Follow (29 May)

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of  Parajunkee’s View  and Alison of  Alison Can Read . Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! I'm one of the featured blogs this week! Along with Amanda of  The Darling Bookworm . This week’s Question: How many books have you got on your TBR list? I recently had a bit of a cull of my TBR list so now it is sitting at 269. I'm trying my hardest to get it below 200 by the end of the year but I really don't see it happening. I'd currently be happy if I managed to get it below 225. However, I did recently have a look through my TBR on Goodreads and deleted a few books that I don't think I will actually ever read - I'm not even to sure how they got there anyway. Follow me via  Goodreads ,  Facebook ,  Bloglovin  and  Pinterest  and also via email to myexpandingbookshelf@gmail.com.  Feel free to leave a comment.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Me

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I wouldn't mind Santa leaving under my tree.

Book Beginnings, The Friday 56 and Feature and Follow (3 April)

Book Beginnings is a meme hosted every Friday by  Rose City Reader  where you share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires.  Please remember to include the title of the book and the author’s name.