Skip to main content

The Sunday Post (3 April 2022)

            

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

So I kind of disappeared for the last few weeks. A couple of weeks ago now I ended up catching Covid. It was rough for the first few days, but I felt fine after about the 4th day. I also tested negative on my 6th and 7th days so was allowed to end my quarantine early. But I'm still suffering from fatigue from it so I've just not been in the mood to look at the blog much at all. So other than a lot of early nights, I've not really done much apart from work. Though I did go to the aquarium with my dad and nephew yesterday and it was great seeing the wonder on my nephew's face as he watched all the fish.

Last Week on the Blog

Nothing...

This Week on the Blog

April Plans
Top Ten Tuesday: Freebie
March Wrap-Up
Book Review: Only a Monster, Vanessa Len

What I Read Over the Last Week

Currently Reading

A Lesson in Vengeance, Victoria LeeThe Storyteller, Dave Grohl (yes I'm re-reading this again already... this time it's the audiobook)

What I Plan to Read This Week


Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. Glad you are mostly over Covid. Must be a scary experience. By the way, when I first clicked on your link on the Sunday Post, it gave me a page that said your blog doesn't exist. I clicked on Home on the same page and got your site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you got COVID. I'm also sorry you're feeling lingering fatigue. I've heard that from so many people who've had COVID. I hope the fatigue goes away soon and you feel like yourself again in no time. I'm glad you're blogging again. I hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're feeling better. I have the David Grohl audiobook on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Underrated Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten underrated books I've read over the past two years.

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I NEED to Finish

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is a freebie. So, looking at the past topics, I have decided to go for Top Ten Series I NEED to Finish.