Skip to main content

The Sunday Post (17 April 2022)

             

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

So I completely forgot to post my Sunday Post last week... but I was spending a lot of time with my nephew so I'm completely happy with that. This past week I spent my first full week in the office since before the pandemic. I actually didn't mind it too much, but don't think I'll be wanting to do it full-time again any time soon. The only reason I done it was because the buses were free for the school Easter holidays and it was an excuse not to use my own electricity (especially after the price hikes...).

This weekend I spent some more time with my nephew and took him book shopping on the bus (again because it was free and he'd never been on one before). I also had my second youngest cousin's birthday party and have now discovered that I can no longer spend time on a bouncy castle without feeling the aches the next day. 

Last Two Weeks on the Blog

This Week on the Blog

Book Review: Gallant, VE Schwab 
Book Review: Daughter of the Moon Goddess, Sue Lynn Tan

What I Read Over the Last Two Weeks

Currently Reading

What I Plan to Read This Week


Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. Time with your nephew is way more important than The Sunday Post!! I have Red White and Blue but haven't read it yet. Nice haul!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Underrated Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten underrated books I've read over the past two years.

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I NEED to Finish

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is a freebie. So, looking at the past topics, I have decided to go for Top Ten Series I NEED to Finish.