Skip to main content

The Sunday Post (19 February)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Another quiet week this week. I didn't really do much and I didn't really get much reading done either. I have watched a lot more Gilmore Girls though (I am definitely hooked!). I also had a nice coffee catch-up on Tuesday with my sister-in-law. On Saturday night, I went to see Fifty Shades Darker (please don't judge me) with a couple of friends. All I'm going to say is that it was better than the first one...

Last Week on the Blog

This Week on the Blog

Monday - Book Review: You Know Me Well, Nina LaCour & David Levithan
Tuesday - Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Loved Less Than I Thought I Would
Wednesday - Motocross Me (Motocross Me #1), Cheyanne Young
Thursday - Hooked, Carrie Thomas

What I Read Last  Week

Little Miss Wine O'Clock and Friends: A Very Unofficial Parody

Coyer Reads

Didn't finish any this week!

Currently Reading

Anna KareninaBookishly Ever After (Ever After, #1)

What I Plan to Read This Week

StardustThe Crown (The Selection, #5)

Book Haul

Gal-entines Gift
Little Miss Wine O'Clock and Friends: A Very Unofficial Parody
Little Miss Wine O'Clock and Friends, Lily Magnus

Netgalley
You Don't Know MeOnce and for All
You Don't Know Me, Imran Mahmood / Once and For All, Sarah Dessen

Currently Watching

Into the Woods was quite a good film, but I actually found it really long at the same time.

Currently Listening To




Follow me via Goodreads, Twitter, Bloglovin, and Pinterest.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. Stardust looks like it would be a good read, I saw the movie but have heard the book is SO good.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually can't wait to start Stardust. I watched the movie too and really enjoyed it, but that was years ago.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you're enjoying Gilmore Girls. I must be almost due to re-watch the additional 4 episodes. I saw them the night they were released but haven't done a re-watch since!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm absolutely hooked to it! I'm still on season 1 though so I have a long way to go before I can watch the extra episodes.

      Delete
  3. Nice books, I hope you enjoy them! Stardust looks really good :)

    Have a lovely week and happy reading!

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed in the hope that I love Stardust as much as i want to.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post (23 January 2022)

            The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of  Caffeinated Reviewer . It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Give to Someone That Doesn't Like Reading (2 November 2021)

                  Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books I'd give to someone that doesn't like reading. It's a very short list this week but I'm basing it off my sister-in-law who doesn't read much but these are books she enjoyed.

Discussion: The Problem With My Local Library

I used to use my local library all the time when I was in school.  Source I even spent every lunchtime in my school's library. My friends and I were pupil librarians and we practically had the run of the whole library. And then, when I started University, the only library I had time for was the University library. And that wasn't an enjoyable experience. However, last summer I started going to my local library again. (I then had to stop again when I got my job.) And unfortunately, I was pretty disappointed.  Source The availability sucks. I can deal with books I want that are already out on loan. It's the complete lack of decent books the library has on its system that gets to me. All those months I went to the library last year and I never left with a book that was already on my TBR. I walked around that place looking at my Goodreads trying to find any book on that list. And I couldn't find any at all (except for the Classics). To be honest, I ...