Skip to main content

COYER Summer 2017 - Reading List


Once again I'm going to be participating in COYER. It's such a great way to reduce my TBR and have fun reading.

COYER is run by Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun, Michelle @ Because Reading and Stormi @ Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My! and this summer COYER is going to be a Reading List and runs from 17 June to 9 March. The challenge this time around is to either complete a Reading List of 30 books (these books have to be chosen by 17 June and for every 5 books read, 5 more can be added to the list) or to take part in normal any book goes COYER. I'm going to attempt the reading list to try and reduce my TBR. To sign up and full rules follow the link at the start of this paragraph.

So my list of 30 books is as follows:
  1. Frayed, Kara Terzis
  2. Oh Myyyy, George Takei
  3. Gilt Hollow, Lorie Langdon
  4. The Way It Hurts, Patty Blount
  5. Nina is Not Okay, Shappi Khorsandi
  6. Detached, Christine Kilbourne
  7. Coraline, Neil Gaiman
  8. Son of a Witch, Gregory Maguire
  9. The Midnight Watch, David Dyer
  10. Off the Ice, Julie Cross
  11. The Siren, Kiera Cass
  12. Follow Me Back, A.V. Geiger
  13. Where Nothing Ill Can Dwell, Crista McHugh
  14. A Court of Mist and Fury, Sarah J. Maas
  15. I Followed the Rules, Joanna Bolouri
  16. Scrappy Little Nobody, Anna Kendrick
  17. How To Be Single, Liz Tuccillo
  18. Holding, Graham Norton
  19. Only Ever Yours, Louise O'Neill
  20. Judy: A Dog in A Million, Damien Lewis
  21. The Sign of Four, Arthur Conan Doyle
  22. Glass Sword, Victoria Aveyard
  23. King's Cage, Victoria Aveyard
  24. Trainspotting, Irvine Welsh
  25. The Green Mile, Stephen King
  26. Baby Doll, Hollie Overton
  27. Dearly Devoted Dexter, Jeff Lindsay
  28. Jaws, Peter Benchley
  29. Finders Keepers, Stephen King
  30. The Silkworm, Robert Galbraith

Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovinInstagram and Pinterest.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature and Follow (29 May)

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of  Parajunkee’s View  and Alison of  Alison Can Read . Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! I'm one of the featured blogs this week! Along with Amanda of  The Darling Bookworm . This week’s Question: How many books have you got on your TBR list? I recently had a bit of a cull of my TBR list so now it is sitting at 269. I'm trying my hardest to get it below 200 by the end of the year but I really don't see it happening. I'd currently be happy if I managed to get it below 225. However, I did recently have a look through my TBR on Goodreads and deleted a few books that I don't think I will actually ever read - I'm not even to sure how they got there anyway. Follow me via  Goodreads ,  Facebook ,  Bloglovin  and  Pinterest  and also via email to myexpandingbookshelf@gmail.com.  Feel free to leave a comment.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Me

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I wouldn't mind Santa leaving under my tree.

Book Beginnings, The Friday 56 and Feature and Follow (3 April)

Book Beginnings is a meme hosted every Friday by  Rose City Reader  where you share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires.  Please remember to include the title of the book and the author’s name.