Skip to main content

The Sunday Post (23 January 2022)

      

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

It's been another quiet week of avoiding going out and Covid as much as possible. Although, I did still go to the pub quiz with my parents We got 31/40 this week and only missed out on winning by one point!

Last Week on the Blog

This Week on the Blog

Not too sure yet...

What I Read Over the Last Week

Currently Reading

What I Plan to Read This Week

I should probably just focus on finishing the books I have on the go...

Book Haul

I was extremely lucky, and thankful, to receive an ARC of Blood Scion from Harper360. I cannot wait to read it!

Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovinInstagram and Email.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed Daughter of the Moon Goddess, hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread 2016 Releases

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is my ten 2016 releases I meant to read but didn't get to.

Top Ten Tuesday: Underrated Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten underrated books I've read over the past two years.