Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Really Liked But Can't Remember Anything/Much About


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week's topic is ten books I really liked but can't remember anything/much about.

Your Voice Is All I Hear
I rated this 4.5 stars and all I can remember ot it being about mental health, schizophrenia I think.

The Other Me
I rated this 5 stars and all I can remember is the main character took on a new persona.

Confessions of a Queen B* (The Queen B*, #1)
I rated this 5 stars and all I can remember is that the main character was known to everyone as a bitch.

Tragedy Girl
I rated this 3.5 stars and all I can remember is... literally nothing.

Stealing Snow (Stealing Snow, #1)
I rated this 3.5 stars and all I can remember is it is a modern day Snow White retelling.

Nothing Left to Burn
I rated this 4 stars and all I can remember is the main character volunteered as a junor firefighter of some sort.

Without You
I rated this 4 stars and all I can remember is that it is a contemporery romance.

Please, Pretty Lights (Pretty Lights Series Book 1)
I rated this 4 stars and all I can remember is strip clubs, drugs and a band.

Stolen
I rated this 4 stars and all I remember is it's about a child kidnapping.

Never Trust a Happy Song
I rated this 4 stars and all I remember is... nothing.



Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovin, Instagram and Pinterest.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. I haven't read any of these but they look quite interesting. I guess we have limited brain storage to remember all the bookish information :P

    I hope you get to re-read a few of them soon :P

    My TTT :http://flippingthruthepages.com/2018/01/ten-bookish-websites-apps/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it must be limited brain storage, haha! Funnily enough, I'm not sure how many of these I actually want to reread.

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of these. I know I forget a LOT about most books I read - I guess it's just because I read so much. haha I need to make time for more re-reading in the future.

    -lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think we all forget the books that don't stand out as well as others. I definitely need to do a bit of rereading too.

      Delete
  3. Oh I hated Stealing Snow! Glad that you liked it though :)
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/01/23/top-ten-tuesday-143/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Stealing Snow is a bit love-it-or-hate-it, there's not really much in between.

      Delete
  4. I've not read any of these, but I love the title of the last one - Never Trust a Happy Song.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The title is definitely what drew me to Never Trust a Happy Song

      Delete
  5. Confessions of a Queen Bee sounds good. Stealing Snow does too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I remember they were both really good in their own ways. I'm not sure how keen I am to reread them to remember though.

      Delete
  6. I have Stealing Snow as well, although with a different cover. I still need to read it #storyofmylife.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stealing Snow is a good read... from what I can remember. So I hope you get the chance to read it soon!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Feature and Follow (29 May)

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of  Parajunkee’s View  and Alison of  Alison Can Read . Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! I'm one of the featured blogs this week! Along with Amanda of  The Darling Bookworm . This week’s Question: How many books have you got on your TBR list? I recently had a bit of a cull of my TBR list so now it is sitting at 269. I'm trying my hardest to get it below 200 by the end of the year but I really don't see it happening. I'd currently be happy if I managed to get it below 225. However, I did recently have a look through my TBR on Goodreads and deleted a few books that I don't think I will actually ever read - I'm not even to sure how they got there anyway. Follow me via  Goodreads ,  Facebook ,  Bloglovin  and  Pinterest  and also via email to myexpandingbookshelf@gmail.com.  Feel free to leave a comment.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Want on a Desert Island (27 July 2021)

        Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books I'd want with me whilst stranded on a desert island. I've decided to split this into my favourite books that I'd want to reread and the longest books I still have on my TBR as I'd get the chance to attempt to read them if I was stuck on a deser island.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2017

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is five books I'm looking forward to in the first half of 2017. Only five because I'm rubbish at planning ahead when it come to new releases.