Skip to main content

The Sunday Post: 28 January


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

It's been a fairly quite week this week. Not much has happened at all. We had Storm Georgina here in Scotland on Tuesday so it was wet, cold and windy and the drive to and from work was terrifying. On Wednesday I had my Slimming World meeting and so pleased with another loss this week - 1.5 pounds (better than nothing if I do say so myself). Apart from that I've been getting a bit of reading done and also planning ahead with my cooking.

Last Week on the Blog


This Week on the Blog

I'm just going to post when I can this week.

Around the Blogosphere

Marie @ Drizzle and Hurricane Books lists My Book Blogging Essentials.
Nicole @ Feed your Fiction Addiction asks What Types of Reviews are Most Effective?

What I Read Last Week

I Followed the Rules

Currently Reading

The Tusk That Did the Damage

What I Plan to Read This Week

Not too sure... I'm just going to play it by ear and read what I fancy until I really get back into blogging.

Book Haul

Zilch

Currently Watching

Haven't really watched any TV this week.

Currently Listening To

Odd I know! But, this was playing when I was visiting my granny and granda and it has been stuck in my head ever since!


Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovinInstagram and Pinterest.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. That storm doesn't sound very fun! Hope your week ahead is good. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely wasn't but at least it didn't last too long.

      Delete
  2. Yay for losing 1.5 pounds! Hope you share some of your recipes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I might share links to the recipes as they're from another blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Feature and Follow (29 May)

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of  Parajunkee’s View  and Alison of  Alison Can Read . Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! I'm one of the featured blogs this week! Along with Amanda of  The Darling Bookworm . This week’s Question: How many books have you got on your TBR list? I recently had a bit of a cull of my TBR list so now it is sitting at 269. I'm trying my hardest to get it below 200 by the end of the year but I really don't see it happening. I'd currently be happy if I managed to get it below 225. However, I did recently have a look through my TBR on Goodreads and deleted a few books that I don't think I will actually ever read - I'm not even to sure how they got there anyway. Follow me via  Goodreads ,  Facebook ,  Bloglovin  and  Pinterest  and also via email to myexpandingbookshelf@gmail.com.  Feel free to leave a comment.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2017

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is five books I'm looking forward to in the first half of 2017. Only five because I'm rubbish at planning ahead when it come to new releases.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Want on a Desert Island (27 July 2021)

        Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books I'd want with me whilst stranded on a desert island. I've decided to split this into my favourite books that I'd want to reread and the longest books I still have on my TBR as I'd get the chance to attempt to read them if I was stuck on a deser island.