Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Spring TBR (14 March 2023)

                            

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week's topic is ten books on my Spring TBR - a bit of a variety this time.










Follow me via Goodreads, Twitter, Bloglovin, Instagram and Email.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. I can vouch for the excellence of Small Things Like These. I hope to read another of her books, Foster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard The Librarian of Auschwitz is good. I hope you love all of these books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read One Last Stop as well as The Opposite of Butterfly Hunting. I hope you enjoy all these books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are some beautiful covers on this list! I hope you enjoy reading all of these when you get the time.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/spring-2023-tbr-ten-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! That Stephen King book looks interesting!


    Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read a couple of these: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes which was okay, but I do much prefer the original Hunger Games trilogy and ACOTAR which was again okay but I preferred the second book in the series, ACOMAF.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/03/14/top-ten-tuesday-411/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post (23 January 2022)

            The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of  Caffeinated Reviewer . It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Give to Someone That Doesn't Like Reading (2 November 2021)

                  Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books I'd give to someone that doesn't like reading. It's a very short list this week but I'm basing it off my sister-in-law who doesn't read much but these are books she enjoyed.

Top Ten Tuesday: Memorable Things Characters Have Said (9 November 2021)

                    Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is memorable things characters have said.