Skip to main content

The Sunday Post (13 February 2022)

        

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
It has been another busy couple of weeks and once again the blog has been neglected since my last Sunday Post...

We had another storm two weeks ago now and that caused some issues but thankfully everything is alright now. I've also started going back to the office two days a week again. We'd stopped going back in early December with the rise of Omicron, but now it's been deemed safe enough to go back. So that's involved getting back into a routine with buses and early starts. It's been nice seeing a few colleagues face-to-face again, but I'm really not used to the long days as a result of commuting. I was in bed by 9pm on Friday night!

Last Two Weeks on the Blog

This Week on the Blog

Book Review: The Storyteller, Dave Grohl
Top Ten Tuesday: Books Too Good to Review Properly
Book Review: Year of the Reaper, Makiia Lucier

What I Read Over the Last Two Week


Currently Reading


The Leviathan, Rosie Andrews / The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, C S Lewis / The Storyteller, Dave Grohl (yes I'm re-reading this again already... this time it's the audiobook)

What I Plan to Read This Week


Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. How did you like War of the Worlds? I'd like to read it eventually! You have great selection of books!💌

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sense and Second Degree Murder sure looks good. I read War of the Worlds many, many years ago. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk Bookish to me and Sense and Second Degree Murder both seem like fun reads.

    Good luck being back at the office full time and take care!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sense and Second Degree Murder looks like an interesting read. It's definitely odd going back into the world occasionally and I can believe that commute was draining! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to read War of the Worlds. Also need to re-read Game of Thrones. I read that book when I was a teen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We'll probably have to get used to "normal" life again. I really felt brainwashed when I went back to work without a facemask, because it was so normal and then it wasn't necessary anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Underrated Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten underrated books I've read over the past two years.

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I NEED to Finish

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is a freebie. So, looking at the past topics, I have decided to go for Top Ten Series I NEED to Finish.