Skip to main content

The Sunday Post (20 February 2022)

         

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

It's been quite a busy week again. I spent my two days in the office at the start of the week and it's still taking me a while to get used to. Especially as it's a longer day than it used to be pre-pandemic as I'm now taking the bus. The cost of parking is not worth the shorter drive.

I've also finally started going back to the gym again. And I am struggling! Hopefully, it won't be too long until I get back into a routine. I also went to the weekly pub quiz with my parents and we got 29.5/40 which we were so happy with although the questions seemed a lot easier than usual.

I spent the majority of the end of the week at home. I wasn't fancying being out and about when Storms Dudley and Eunice made their appearances. However, both were nowhere near as bad as the last few. We had barely any wind with Dudley and Eunice was just a bit of snow. But I still spent the majority of Saturday reading and doing housework and it was so nice!

Last Week on the Blog

This Week on the Blog

Book Review: My Dear Hamilton, Stephanie Dray & Laura Kamoie

What I Read Over the Last Week

Currently Reading


Blood Scion, Deborah Falaye / The Storyteller, Dave Grohl (yes I'm re-reading this again already... this time it's the audiobook)

What I Plan to Read This Week


Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. Wow,lots of great books! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, you got Gallant! I really want to read that one. Good luck with the workouts. I need to get back into running. Every time I try, I see how much progress I've lost and get discouraged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have had a busy week! Hope you enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Safety in Numbers looks good! We had quite a bit of snow this week with our storm. I've got to start exercising, so I ordered a recumbent exercise bike so I have no excuse not to leave the house and so I do nothing. lol Hope you have a good week!
    https://lisalovesliterature.bookblog.io/2022/02/20/weekly-wrap-up-55-february-20th-2022/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry that being back at in the office is taking some getting used to. I can understand how you'd feel. Congrats on the pub quiz. And, good luck with getting into a routine at the gym.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to try the Witcher series one day. Seems interesting. Hang in there at the gym and keep reading! My first roundup is up -http://www.lyndonperrywriter.com/2022/02/sunday-post-weekly-roundup.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Underrated Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten underrated books I've read over the past two years.

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I NEED to Finish

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is a freebie. So, looking at the past topics, I have decided to go for Top Ten Series I NEED to Finish.