Skip to main content

January Wrap Up (2022)

I have had a fantastic month reading-wise. I really surprised myself with how much I actually read. The blog on the other hand has suffered slightly so hopefully I'll find a better balance in February...

Books Read

I read a total of 9 books and 3,175 pages. I am so happy with this. I'm pretty sure this is the highest number of pages I've ever read in a month- which is amazing!


Average rating

4.2 - This is amazing! Looks like I've been really getting on with my books choices.

Most Read Source

Already owned - This is great as it means that I'm actually getting through my TBR!

Most Read Format

Physical - Same as last month so no surprise here either.

Most Read Genre

Fantasy - This is actually the same as last month. I have been in a bit of a fantasy kick recently so again I'm not surprised.

Most Read Age Range

Adult - Totally as expected.

Favourite read

I absolutely adored reading this book. I just loved reading everything Dave Grohl had to say, and it's one autobiography I can see myself re-reading. In fact, I've already started reading it a second time via listening to it on Audible.




Worst read

Okay, so there wasn't really anything terrible about this book. It was a nice enough story, even if the characters are potentially a bit forgettable. But I listened to the audiobook of this and one of the characters is English so the narrative put on a godawful posh English accent that just distracted me from the entire story (even though it was a side character). It sounded like listening to the Queen! I don't know anyone besides the Royal family that speaks that way!

Blog posts

Reviews:

I didn't post a single review last month, but I do have a growing collection to start scheduling for February.

Top Ten Tuesday:

Most Anticipated Releases in the First Half of 2022

Most Recent Additions to My Book Collection

2021 Releases I Was Excited to Read But Didn't Get To

New to Me Authors Discovered in 2021

Other posts:

2022 Reading Goals

2021 Reading Wrap Up

I Have Until the End of 2022 to Read These Books...

Bout of Books 33 - Final Update


Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovinInstagram and Email.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. I just bought Dave's book and am so excited for when I can finally read it! Happy February!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure had a great month of reading. The Dave Grohl book does sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great month for you hope Feb is even better!🍜!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Underrated Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten underrated books I've read over the past two years.

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I NEED to Finish

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is a freebie. So, looking at the past topics, I have decided to go for Top Ten Series I NEED to Finish.