Skip to main content

Books I shall be reading... Soonish

So, I'm currently reading:
  • Abandon, Meg Cabot

The following are books I am planning to read in the next few months:

  • Wuthering Heights, Emily Bronte
  • I Am Number Four, Pittacus Lore
  • Romeo and Juliet, William Shakespeare
  • City of Bones, Cassandra Clare
  • Atonement, Ian McEwan
  • The Rose Petal Beach, Dorothy Koomson
  • Goodnight Mister Tom, Michelle Magorian
  • 1984, George Orwell
  • The Bad Beginning, Lemony Snicket
  • Black Beauty, Anna Sewell
  • P.S. I Love You, Cecelia Adhern
  • Eragon, Christopher Paolini
  • The Fault in Our Stars, John Green
  • A Study in Scarlet, Arthur Conan Doyle
  • It's All About Treo, Dave Heyhoe

I shall post my thoughts on Abandon once I am finished reading (hopefully by the end of the week) so please keep an eye out for it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread 2016 Releases

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is my ten 2016 releases I meant to read but didn't get to.

Top Ten Tuesday: Underrated Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten underrated books I've read over the past two years.