Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Too Good to Review Properly (15 February 2022)

                    

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week's topic is books too good to review properly.










Follow me via Goodreads, Twitter, Bloglovin, Instagram and Email.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. Nice books! I chose to do another topic, my top bookstores! Happy reading!📗📘📙

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I've read some of these and can totally agree they would be difficult to review. Especially Schindler's List. Wow. Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wuthering Heights and Handmaid's Tale would definitely be hard to review. I'm excited to read (or listen to) The Storyteller. Love Hypothesis is also on my TBR, I keep hearing good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought about putting Wuthering Heights on my list. I always feel so much with that book and very few people seem to "get" it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, The Love Hypothesis. Such a good book. A lot of people felt this way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I personally wasn't a big fan of The Love Hypothesis but I can see why it's been getting so much love. Happy reading. My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/books-too-good-to-review-properly/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, The Handmaid's Tale is a great choice for this week. I'm so surprised I haven't seen it on any other lists. I just picked up a copy of The Love Hypothesis and the audiobook of Storyteller. I'm excited to get to both soon! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Beginnings, The Friday 56 and Feature and Follow (10 April)

Book Beginnings is a meme hosted every Friday by  Rose City Reader  where you share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires.  Please remember to include the title of the book and the author’s name.

Top Ten Tuesdays: Summer Reads

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is top ten great beach/summer reads. I will read anything at any time of the year and I haven't been near a beach in six years so I'm just going to make a top ten of books I plan to read in the next month or so. Of course, there is a high probability that his may change slightly.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Give to Someone That Doesn't Like Reading (2 November 2021)

                  Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books I'd give to someone that doesn't like reading. It's a very short list this week but I'm basing it off my sister-in-law who doesn't read much but these are books she enjoyed.