Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Back to School Freebie


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is a back to school freebie. So I'm choosing books that would be on my classroom shelf if I was a teacher.

Follow me via Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin and Pinterest.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. I've read Snicket, Eragon, Harry Potter, Peter Pan & Narnia

    Check out my list: Care to Matriculate?: Ten Top Schools of Magic & Science

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooooo.... I still own my set of His Dark Materials, Inkheart Trilogy and the HP books!! I loved them all when I was younger and I can't wait until my son is old enough so that I can read them to him!! I also loved the Series of Unfortunate Events!! :-) Great list! Here is my TT: https://pageturner20.wordpress.com/2016/08/30/top-ten-tuesday-42/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just recommended Series of Unfortunate Events yesterday to a parent! Great list.

    Here's my Top Ten: Ten Books I'd Have Every Elementary Student Read*!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! I still need to read a few of them, but I agree that HP should be on every bookshelf. ;) I need to get my son a copy of Peter Pan to put away for when he's older. I think he will love it.
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  5. These all look great for a classroom! I've heard Warhorse is very inspirational, and Narnia, Eragon and Inkheart are all great picks too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah I loved A Series of Unfortunate Events when I was a kid. And Harry Potter too of course!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/08/30/top-ten-tuesday-72/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post (23 January 2022)

            The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of  Caffeinated Reviewer . It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Give to Someone That Doesn't Like Reading (2 November 2021)

                  Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books I'd give to someone that doesn't like reading. It's a very short list this week but I'm basing it off my sister-in-law who doesn't read much but these are books she enjoyed.

Discussion: The Problem With My Local Library

I used to use my local library all the time when I was in school.  Source I even spent every lunchtime in my school's library. My friends and I were pupil librarians and we practically had the run of the whole library. And then, when I started University, the only library I had time for was the University library. And that wasn't an enjoyable experience. However, last summer I started going to my local library again. (I then had to stop again when I got my job.) And unfortunately, I was pretty disappointed.  Source The availability sucks. I can deal with books I want that are already out on loan. It's the complete lack of decent books the library has on its system that gets to me. All those months I went to the library last year and I never left with a book that was already on my TBR. I walked around that place looking at my Goodreads trying to find any book on that list. And I couldn't find any at all (except for the Classics). To be honest, I ...