Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My TBR From Before My Blog


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is ten books that have been on my bookshelves since before I started blogging. Now, there's A LOT more than ten but I'm definitely just going to limit myself because I'd be here all day otherwise.

Follow me via Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin and Pinterest.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. One you start reading A Game of Thrones, clear some time in your schedule because that whole series totally sucks you in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard that too. My friend just started the series and couldn't stop until she was done.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Gabby's comment about Game of Thrones. :) And The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo I was really curious about, I had heard that series was really good, but I never did get around to reading it...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post (23 January 2022)

            The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of  Caffeinated Reviewer . It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Give to Someone That Doesn't Like Reading (2 November 2021)

                  Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books I'd give to someone that doesn't like reading. It's a very short list this week but I'm basing it off my sister-in-law who doesn't read much but these are books she enjoyed.

Discussion: The Problem With My Local Library

I used to use my local library all the time when I was in school.  Source I even spent every lunchtime in my school's library. My friends and I were pupil librarians and we practically had the run of the whole library. And then, when I started University, the only library I had time for was the University library. And that wasn't an enjoyable experience. However, last summer I started going to my local library again. (I then had to stop again when I got my job.) And unfortunately, I was pretty disappointed.  Source The availability sucks. I can deal with books I want that are already out on loan. It's the complete lack of decent books the library has on its system that gets to me. All those months I went to the library last year and I never left with a book that was already on my TBR. I walked around that place looking at my Goodreads trying to find any book on that list. And I couldn't find any at all (except for the Classics). To be honest, I ...