I was so sure that I had done this tag before, but I haven't so I just have to complete it now! I wasn't tagged but I've seen this tag crop up on a few blogs recently including Brandie @ Brandie is a Book Junkie, Christina @ The Reading Queen and Lexxie @ (Un)Conventional Book Views.
Feel free to add me as a friend on Goodreads.
1. What is the last book you marked as “read?”
Nevernight, Jay Kristoff
2. What are you currently reading?
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, J.K. Rowling (audiobook narrated by Stephen Fry) / Buster, Will Barrow
3. What was the last book you marked as “to read?”
Illuminae, Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
4. What book do you plan on reading next?
The Flame Never Dies, Rachel Vincent
5. Do you use the star rating system?
Yes I do, but I also use half stars so I have my own shelves to show this.
6. Are you doing the 2016 reading challenge?
Yes, I want to read 65 books this year and so far I've read 47. I'm almost three quarters of the way there!
7. Do you have a wishlist?
No, not really. I just use my TBR really.
8. What book do you plan on buying next?
I'm not too sure yet... I'm trying not to buy any just now...
9. What is your favorite quote?
"Life isn't fair, it's just fairer than death, that's all" - The Princess Bride, William Goldman
"As you wish..." - The Princess Bride, William Goldman
10. Who are your favorite authors?
J.K Rowling, William Goldman, Katie Hamstead, Jeff Lindsay... I could go on...
Follow me via Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin and Pinterest.
Feel free to leave a comment.