Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Memorable Things Characters Have Said (9 November 2021)

          

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week's topic is memorable things characters have said.

"He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same"
Cathy

"My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!"
Inigo

"I'm a very neat monster."
Dexter

"May the odds be ever in your favour."
Effie

"I am Dead, but it's not so bad. I've learned to live with it."
R

"That's what I do. I drink, and I know things."
Tyrion
"Sleep is good but books are better."
Tyrion

Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovinInstagram and Email.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. I loved that Dexter quote. That's another series I need to go back and finish.

    Here is our http://www.longandshortreviews.com/miscellaneous-musings/top-ten-tuesday-memorable-things-characters-have-said/. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still need to finish Dexter too! It's been years.

      Delete
  2. I love those classic lines! Great picks.

    Happy TTT!

    Susan
    www.blogginboutbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyrion is the best!

    I went off-topic this week: https://fiftytwo.blog/2021/11/09/ttt-books-you-recommend-the-most/

    Happy TTT!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Princess Bride quote!! Great, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I will have to agree with Tyrion about sleep and books. Though at the moment, I really could do with more sleep.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/bookish-gift-guide-budget-edition/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same! Should sleep more, but books!

      Delete
  6. The Princess Bride is so quotable! Plus, I love that cover. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread 2016 Releases

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is my ten 2016 releases I meant to read but didn't get to.

Top Ten Tuesday: Underrated Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten underrated books I've read over the past two years.