Skip to main content

November Wrap Up (2021)

I can't believe it's the end of November already! I've had a fairly successful reading month, although it did take me longer than expected to read a few of my picks, so I'm slightly gutted I didn't read slightly more.

Books Read

I read a total of 9 books and 2,984 pages.



Average rating

3.9 - I'm so happy this is so high! I feel like I've chosen great books for myself this past month and really enjoyed reading most of them.

Most Read Source

Borrowed - This doesn't surprise me. I've rejoined my local library and have Kindle Unlimited to I had a couple reads from both. I also borrowed the mangas from a friend.

Most Read Format

Physical - Not surprising at all. It's my preferred format.

Most Read Genre

Romance - This was a surprise. I didn't think I was in much of a romance mood recently.

Most Read Age Range

Young Adult - Another surprise as I've been veering away from YA this year.

Favourite read

 This book was just fantastic and I will fangirl over it forever.




Worst read

This was a short story so I didn't waste too much time on it at least. My main annoyance with it though was all the spelling mistakes in my copy.

Blog posts

Not too many posts this month. My personal life in October completely wiped me out so I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things.

Reviews:

The Midnight Library, Matt Haig

Top Ten Tuesday:

Books I'd Give to Someone That Doesn't Like Reading

Memorable Things Character's Have Said

Books to Read if You Love History


Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovinInstagram and Email.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. That's a wonderful haul. Did you like Gilded by Marissa Meyer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked Gilded more than I thought I would and can't wait for it's sequel! The first half was slower than the second but it was so fast-paced in the end and I couldn't put it down.

      Delete
  2. Nice wrap up! You sure read a lot of books. I have Love Hypothesis on my TBR. I'm hoping to get to it over the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can read The Love Hypothesis soon! It was my favourite of the year.

      Delete
  3. I need Gilded in my life!!!! Well done and happy December!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really good! I hope you can read it soon.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread 2016 Releases

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is my ten 2016 releases I meant to read but didn't get to.

Top Ten Tuesday: Underrated Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten underrated books I've read over the past two years.