Skip to main content

April Plans (2022)

 This month is such a great TBR, but there are a few chunkier books so fingers crossed I get to them all.

TBR


TBR Jar / Pet pick / >500 pages

Gifted / Classic / Fantasy

I'm really looking forward to my reading this month - there are a lot of anticipated reads. I should also manage to tick off a few Netgalley books which should help quite a lot. And I should manage to finish my re-read of His Dark Materials so that will be another series down.

Planned Posts

I was really getting somewhere with planning until I caught Covid so these are just rough plans at the moment.

Reviews:

Gallant, VE Schwab

Daughter of the Moon Goddess, Sue Lynn Tan

Other:

Top Ten Tuesday: Freebie

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I Haven't Read Yet, But Want To

Top Ten Tuesday: Books With (blank) on the Cover


Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovinInstagram and Email.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. I hope you continue to get better quickly! You have a great month of reading planned.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books To Read if You Love History (16 November 2021)

                      Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books to read if you love freebie, so I'm going with books to read if you love history.

The Sunday Post (20 November)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.