Skip to main content

April Plans (2022)

 This month is such a great TBR, but there are a few chunkier books so fingers crossed I get to them all.

TBR


TBR Jar / Pet pick / >500 pages

Gifted / Classic / Fantasy

I'm really looking forward to my reading this month - there are a lot of anticipated reads. I should also manage to tick off a few Netgalley books which should help quite a lot. And I should manage to finish my re-read of His Dark Materials so that will be another series down.

Planned Posts

I was really getting somewhere with planning until I caught Covid so these are just rough plans at the moment.

Reviews:

Gallant, VE Schwab

Daughter of the Moon Goddess, Sue Lynn Tan

Other:

Top Ten Tuesday: Freebie

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I Haven't Read Yet, But Want To

Top Ten Tuesday: Books With (blank) on the Cover


Follow me via Goodreads, Twitter, Bloglovin, Instagram and Email.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. I hope you continue to get better quickly! You have a great month of reading planned.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post (23 January 2022)

            The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of  Caffeinated Reviewer . It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Give to Someone That Doesn't Like Reading (2 November 2021)

                  Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books I'd give to someone that doesn't like reading. It's a very short list this week but I'm basing it off my sister-in-law who doesn't read much but these are books she enjoyed.

Discussion: The Problem With My Local Library

I used to use my local library all the time when I was in school.  Source I even spent every lunchtime in my school's library. My friends and I were pupil librarians and we practically had the run of the whole library. And then, when I started University, the only library I had time for was the University library. And that wasn't an enjoyable experience. However, last summer I started going to my local library again. (I then had to stop again when I got my job.) And unfortunately, I was pretty disappointed.  Source The availability sucks. I can deal with books I want that are already out on loan. It's the complete lack of decent books the library has on its system that gets to me. All those months I went to the library last year and I never left with a book that was already on my TBR. I walked around that place looking at my Goodreads trying to find any book on that list. And I couldn't find any at all (except for the Classics). To be honest, I ...