Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I Haven't Read, But Want To

                       

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week's topic is authors I haven't read, but want to. This could be a never-ending list!

TBR Books: Horrostor, My Best Friend's Exorcism

TBR Book: The Atlas Six

TBR Books: Delilah Green Doesn't Care

TBR Books: The Watchmaker of Filigree Street

TBR Books: Pandora

TBR Books: The Hating Game

TBR Books: Once Upon a Broken Heart

TBR Books: Ariadne, Elektra

TBR Books: The Flatshare

TBR Books: Circe, The Song of Achilles

Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovinInstagram and Email.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. The Hating Game by Sally Thorne and The Flatshare by Beth O'Leary are two of my most favorite books! I hope you get to read all these books soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy reading all of these authors!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-authors-i-havent-read-but-want-to/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth O'Leary should have made my list today too. https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2022/04/top-ten-tuesday-authors-i-want-to-read.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Flatshare was my favorite book of 2021. I hope you read it soon! It's such a fun book! :) I'd also love to read Stephanie Garber.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've enjoyed both Garber and Thorne. I hope you love both when you get to them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Horrostor is great! I really liked that book. Great TTT list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got some good ones on this list! I loved The Flatshare and The Hating Game. And Circe was excellent. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books To Read if You Love History (16 November 2021)

                      Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books to read if you love freebie, so I'm going with books to read if you love history.

The Sunday Post (20 November)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.