Skip to main content

March Wrap-Up (2022)

I have had an absolutely outstanding reading month. I'm so surprised by the sheer number of books I managed to read! The blog, on the other hand, was severely neglected during the second half of the month

Books Read

I read a total of 13(!) books and 4,093 pages!




Average rating

3.9 - Not as great as last month, but considering the number of books I managed I'm more than happy with this rating.

Most Read Source

Owned - Continuing to get through that physical TBR!

Most Read Format

Physical - This is no surprise at all.

Most Read Genre

Fantasy - Again, not a surprise at all. I'm trying to get through a few series and the majority are fantasies.

Most Read Age Range

Adult - But YA, was just one book behind this month. There was definitely more of an even spread across age ranges this month as I even had a few MGs and Children's books.

Favourite read

I absolutely adored Daughter of the Moon Goddess. The writing was beautiful, the characters were fantastic and the plot kept me hooked




Worst read

So, Sword of Destiny was still a decent read. But I really struggled to lose myself in the stories. I think short stories are just not my thing, or it could be that I was in the early stages of covid and that affected my enjoyment. I'm really hoping I will enjoy the main series a lot more.

Blog posts

Reviews:

Talk Bookish to Me, Kate Bromley

Blood Scion, Deborah Falaye

The Leviathan, Rosie Andrews

Safety in Numbers, Sophie Penhaligon

Top Ten Tuesday:

Books on My Spring TBR

Other:

Books I Said I'd Read in Winter...


Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovinInstagram and Email.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. Fantastic job!! Happy April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of books! Hunger Games is one of my favorite books and I actually just showed my kiddo all the movies over the weekend.

    Hope April is good to you!

    Ash @ Essentially Ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adored Daughter of the Moon Goddess too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice books!! And you got to read books from your Spring the list!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books To Read if You Love History (16 November 2021)

                      Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books to read if you love freebie, so I'm going with books to read if you love history.

The Sunday Post (20 November)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.