Skip to main content

Feature and Follow (18 December)

Increase Blog Followers
The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

The featured blogs this week are Hibernator's Library and The Truth About Books.

GFCbloglovin

This week’s Question:
If you could write a book what would it be about?

I'm really not sure... my story telling skills aren't that great. I'm much better at reading them. That being said I always have things pop into my head that I think would make great stories. Someone please write my ideas for me!


Follow me via Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, and Pinterest. 


Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. Same here, although I think I'd probably just stick to contemporary because I think it would be the easiest to write. New follower via Bloglovin! :)

    Kim @ Divergent Gryffindor: BLOG || VLOG
    ARC Review: This Raging Light || GIVEAWAY: Hardcover of Faking Normal by Courtney Stevens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely the easiest to write. Thanks for following!

      Delete
  2. I could never write a book either. I just love reading them. I'm a new follower by GFC. You can see my FF here: http://theresaraymer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you completely. I can think of stories much better in my head than actually getting them into a physical form. If there were a way to just hook myself up mentally to a computer and have it type out the story as I'm thinking of it, that would be amazing.

    My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/12/feature-follow-friday-writing-book.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I love the idea of hooking up to a mental computer. Brilliant!

      Delete
  4. I am definitely a reader/reviewer before a writer but I've always wanted to try writing a novel :D it would be easier if someone expanded the ideas I had though like you mentioned ahah
    My Feature & Follow post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I would definitely need help expanding ideas too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post (23 January 2022)

            The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of  Caffeinated Reviewer . It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Give to Someone That Doesn't Like Reading (2 November 2021)

                  Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books I'd give to someone that doesn't like reading. It's a very short list this week but I'm basing it off my sister-in-law who doesn't read much but these are books she enjoyed.

Discussion: The Problem With My Local Library

I used to use my local library all the time when I was in school.  Source I even spent every lunchtime in my school's library. My friends and I were pupil librarians and we practically had the run of the whole library. And then, when I started University, the only library I had time for was the University library. And that wasn't an enjoyable experience. However, last summer I started going to my local library again. (I then had to stop again when I got my job.) And unfortunately, I was pretty disappointed.  Source The availability sucks. I can deal with books I want that are already out on loan. It's the complete lack of decent books the library has on its system that gets to me. All those months I went to the library last year and I never left with a book that was already on my TBR. I walked around that place looking at my Goodreads trying to find any book on that list. And I couldn't find any at all (except for the Classics). To be honest, I ...