Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookworm Delights


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is top ten bookworm delights.

Finding someone who loves your favourite books as much as you do.

When your family go out for the day, leaving you peace and quiet to read.

When a book you really want is on special offer.

Receiving Waterstones gift cards as gifts.

The smell of books.

Finding an amazing new series.

Reading outside on a nice day (doesn't happen to often in Scotland).

Tidying and/or rearranging my bookcases.


Follow me via Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin and Pinterest.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. Awesome list!! I am totally with you on number one! So many people don't even like to read (how???) so I'm always really excited when I find a bookish friend in real life! :D

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I know! How can anyone not like reading! Being honest, I really get all excited and squeal-y when I meet a new bookish friend.

      Delete
  2. I love peace and quiet to read! My ideal day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree when it comes to the smell of books! I love walking into a bookstore and smelling all of the new books!

    Check out my TTT

    Lizzie @ Big Books and Grande Lattes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Bookshop smells are the best! Especially when there's a coffee shop too.

      Delete
  4. Yes a quiet day to read and just relax is a good thing. And I love the smell of new books (or even old books). :) I do like to read outside too when it's nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quiet days are just the best. I can read so much more. Any book smell is just heavenly.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post (23 January 2022)

            The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of  Caffeinated Reviewer . It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Give to Someone That Doesn't Like Reading (2 November 2021)

                  Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books I'd give to someone that doesn't like reading. It's a very short list this week but I'm basing it off my sister-in-law who doesn't read much but these are books she enjoyed.

Top Ten Tuesday: Memorable Things Characters Have Said (9 November 2021)

                    Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is memorable things characters have said.